Hiring insulation installers can feel like a stressful process, but with Star Companies’ list of 10 things to consider, you’ll be well on your way to choosing a company who will serve you and your home well. You will want to look at the company as an overall whole —- How do they treat their customers? Do they engage in continued education? Will they warranty their work? — before making your decision.
When hiring insulation installers, Star Companies recommends these 10 tips.
1. Customer Service
– Do they answer your phone call, respond the same business day to your online inquiry, or return quote requests as promised? Some companies like to shaft the small jobs, but Star Companies
is here for you no matter the size of area you are needing insulated or evaluated.
2. Proven Techniques – We don’t use anecdotal knowledge to get the job done. Star Companies use physics, chemistry, engineering, architecture and the life sciences to understand the physical behavior of the building as a system.
3. Guaranteed Results
– Do the insulation installers you are considering guarantee an improvement in energy efficiency, durability, comfort or air quality? Star Companies does. We are the only Kansas City company to offer a 10-year warranty on all of our Owen Corning
4. Certified Energy Experts – Are they hiring certified employees? Star Companies must meet all of Owen Corning’s rigorous requirements and testing. All employees have successfully passed the CCE certification level 1&2 courses.
5. Honest Quoting Process
– Do you worry about being sold something you don’t need? Star Companies will NEVER try to oversell you. If the service does not lower your utility bills, increase your comfort
or better your indoor air quality, we will not offer it to you. We work hard to be trusted insulation installers.
6. Screened Staff – Can you trust all of their employees with your house keys? All of Star’s employees have passed a drug test, background screening, citizenship verification and physical prior to starting. We go above and beyond to employ only the best installers in Kansas City.
7. Lifetime Support – Worried the company will install and run? We’ve been in the business for over 30 years and know how important building a relationship is. We support our clients throughout the entire project and afterwards to ensure they are satisfied.
8. Professional From Start to Finish – Ever call a company and feel like the person answering the phone doesn’t know the answer? We hire the best — from our front line office staff to insulation installers to insure you have a streamlined insulation experience.
9. Experience – We have serviced 20,000 homes and counting. Our business has been operating and thriving since 1986! That’s knowledge you can rely on.
10. Continued Education – Our owner and staff regularly attend trade shows and events to ensure we are bringing our clients the top-of-the-line techniques and materials.
Do You Want To Receive Star Treatment?
Seeking reliable insulation installers in Kansas City or the surrounding region? We are ready to serve you in Raytown, Independence, Lees Summit, Grandview, Blue Springs, Leawood, Overland Park and Prairie Village. With decades of experience, competitive pricing and dependable customer service, Star Companies is a locally owned company ready to serve you.
Please give us a call at (816) 353-2160
and we will provide you a free estimate.